TOPDON Ultrascan OBDCAN Elite a small-size OBD2/EOBD scanner, is a cost-effective automotive diagnostic tool supporting specific ABS and SRS diagnoses, full OBD2 diagnostic functions, featuring commonly-used diagnostic functions, built-in DTC lookup library and PC printing to help DIY amateurs rectify daily maintenance trouble codes effectively.
Essential ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions of OBD2 Scanner
FOR ABS: the ABS is designed to prevent the wheels from locking (stop rotation) and avoid uncontrolled skidding. Due to an electrical or mechanical malfunction, it is assumed that the warning light comes on briefly when you start the car. With the functions of reading / deleting problem codes and displaying data in real-time, you can discover what is wrong with the ABS and solve the problem in time.
FOR SRS: SRS is an important measure to prevent any impact or injuries caused by an impact between the failing occupant and the interior of the vehicle during a crash event. The ABS diagnosis of this OBD2 scanner, which includes reading / deleting problem codes and displaying data in real-time, allows users to diagnose SRS to ensure that it works really well.
Full OBD2 Functions
- Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- Read I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from the vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display information such as VIN (Vehic
- le Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Modules Present: Allows viewing of the module IDs and communication protocols for OBD2 modules in the vehicle.
- Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
Real Time Data Display
To make sure the vehicle is in good condition, you can do a self-test before leaving. This OBD2 scanner is available to read the live data stream of the vehicle to verify vehicle information such as volts, rpm, engine temperature, fuel system status and more.
Easy to Use
This easy-to-use OBD2 scanner is equipped with a built-in DTC lookup that provides you with detailed diagnostic trouble codes information to help you faster solve the problems.
Free Online Update
You can complete the free online update service with the Windows operating system, which aims to help you get the latest information and software data from the official website.
This OBD2 scanner is suitable for most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer OBD2 protocols vehicles equipped with 16pin port to have OBD2 diagnosis. And the ABS/SRS diagnosis capability works on 24 mainstream models, including:
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Acura, Audi, Benz, BMW, Citroen, Holden, Mini, Peugeot, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, VW, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, KIA, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota
English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, and Portuguese
If you are not sure that this tool can work on your car, please consult us about details via email, Q&A or Hotline, get technical support on our official website, or you can get information on Facebook (@TopdonOfficial) or Twitter (@Topdon_Official) or Pinterest (topdon_official).
12-month warranty for any quality problems
First 3-month warranty for free refund or replacement
1) Screen: 2.8″ TFT, 320*240 LCD display
2) Input voltage range: 9-18V
3) Operating current:150mA@12V (Typical)
4) Power consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
5) Operating temperature: 32°F-122°F/0°C -55°C
6) Storage temperature:-4°F-158°F/-20°C -70°C
7) Working humidity :< 80%
1 * Main Unit
1 * User’s Manual
1 * USB Cable
1 * TF Card
1 * TF Card Reader